Lagos foodie association is a community of individuals who love food. Who come together from time to time to enjoy and explore different types of food/cuisines. They get to experience dishes ranging from fine dining restaurants to street food spots. Why eat alone when you can eat and have fun with your fellow foodies?
LFA has had a growing number since 2018 when it was first pioneered by Edache obe a food enthusiast and serial entrepreneur, till date with thousands of members currently. It is a superb platform that encourages networking, learning, having new experiences and having a lot of fun.
LAGOS FOODIE ASSOCIATION; All you need to know
The vision is to remain undoubtedly the no1 Food community in Lagos for food lovers while creating great memories & exploring with fellow foodies.
- Encourage networking which serve both professionals as well as creatives and entrepreneurs.
- Provide opportunities for creating new memories and experiences.
- Furthermore, promote/ bring awareness to new food spots as well as already existing spots.
- Create an avenue for members to relax and also have fun.
HOW TO BECOME A REGISTERED LAGOS FOODIE ASSOCIATION MEMBER
- Firstly, send an email to email@example.com.
- Complete the membership form and attach all necessary and requested documents.
- Pay your membership dues.
- Receive your starter pack.
BENEFITS YOU ENJOY AS A MEMBER
- Attending activities as a group (for example; GTB Food & Drink Festival).
- Discounts and access to selected spots as well as services (Restaurants, hotels, spa, cab services, trainings, seminars etc).
- Humanitarianism; some of the funds from membership dues are used to visit orphanage homes.
- Special edition hangouts where international food travellers would be hosted.
- Additionally, you will receive a lagos foodie association starter pack.
CONNECT WITH LAGOS FOODIE ASSOCIATION
- Follow @lagosfoodieassociation on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook.
- Join the LFA telegram group https://t.me/Joinchat/HvHnxGfk_6zmzSf6RaMg
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are the key engagements for LFA;
- Restaurants or bukka spot hangout within the mainland and island of lagos (once a month).
- Tentative dates for LFA Food & Drink Festival.
- Beach hangout (May & September).
- Game night (March, June, August, December).
- In addition, orphanage home visit; July (Island) and November (Mainland).
In conclusion, I hope this article serves to properly inform you about the lagos foodie association and answer your basic questions.Personally, I have been part of some of the LFA activities and they were all amazing experiences.
However, If you are a member kindly share your views about the association so far, it would be nice to have interested persons know whats popping.
For more lifestyle content CLICK HERE…..